Half-Life Refueled Half-Life Refueled

Coming from somebody who's played Half-Life 1 & 2, this was really funny. It made sense, and showed something that we all did the first time we played the game. Great job, 4.5 stars for you.

Facebook Problems Facebook Problems

That was the most interesting video I have ever watched. Short, to the point, and makes you laugh. Not much to say on here because it's a movie, not a game, but you did a nice job on the animation.

Good one,

PixelMammoth responds:

That you, Its always nice when my work is appreciated

Directioners Directioners

Nice. It wasn't another pointless movie on newgrounds, instead it gives you a nice little laugh. If newgrounds had a comments section, the haters would be endless! Great animation though, and the voices were hilarious. This one'll definitely be setting the bar for others like it.

Great job,

AmateurishCartoons responds:

Thank you! :D

COD In a Nutshell COD In a Nutshell

Good, it took me a while to realise it was a loop though. The graphics weren't half bad, and it looks like you put some time and thought into this. Great job, I think you deserve some good ratings for it.

Good job,

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Great And Smooth Animation.

Best animation I have seen on newgrounds so far. And I hope you make a sequel to this. The only bad thing about this was that the cat people looked like mutated care-bears.