I Was Alone I Was Alone

Interesting, and you did a good job on it. There's really nothing to improve on, but it has a great idea for a game. Not much to improve on, but it handled great.

Weapons Delivery Rush Weapons Delivery Rush

It could use some extra sound effects for things like throwing the weapons and such. When switching from the AK's to the dynamite, both icons had the red background, and I found no dynamite pickups. The driving was very nice, and handled well. Good job!

100 LADDER 100 LADDER

The ladders seem to move a bit too fast, which can make it difficult after time. Some background music would be nice as well, and add to the game greatly. The idea seems nice, but I think that it needs a bit more polish. You did a nice job on it, and it has a lot of potential.

Memory Box Memory Box

I'm not sure how good this game is or isn't. When I get to the main menu I only have a couple seconds before everything disappears and all I can see is the background. Send me a message if you get down to the root of the problem, and I'll write another review on it. For now though, it's not too good.

Needs a patch,
stapler8

Super magia kart pc Super magia kart pc

Honestly, I don't think this is too great. No audio makes it boring to play for more than 5 minutes, and the cars are glitchy. I believe this is in Spanish, but I'm not sure. I got the gist of the instructions though and tried my best. The other car seems to go way too fast, and you can get half-way through the barriers.

Needs improvement,

luz100ful responds:

thank you very much for showing your honesty that pass through walls is a bug that the author was also another bug to move to and play from 1 to 3 level this game was made in Flash 8 has no microphone sound just because if you wanted to add but serious is also more work and it took 2 days for 3 delay thus has two bugs and 3 levels but hey thanks for comment

CRISTO JAJA CRISTO JAJA

Good, it has potential. I realize this isn't a game, more of a prototype for an upcoming release (Potentially), but I think this should definitely get a good rating. The graphics weren't bad, but I can't consider them old-school (Doom) or modern (Red Orchestra 2). I hope a full game comes out soon, and I'll definitely look forward to it.

Good job,
stapler8.

SnowDust SnowDust

Good animation, simple controls, and a classic arcade style made this a great game. Keep up the good work on it, and try to improve. I think making a disable music feature and adding more songs would be a nice aesthetic feature. Adding ramps to the game would be nice too, giving you something to try and hit rather than just avoid. I haven't seen a nice arcade game like this in a long time and wish to see more from you. I'd appreciate a reply to this, as this is my first review in a long time. Keep up the good work, and try and improve on this even more! It has great potential and I think could be the pac-man of the snowboarding arcade genre. If you have more games like this, I would definitely check them out. Remember to accept all forms of feedback, good or bad, to help improve on everything. I hope this game makes it into the portal, as it's currently under judgement. It's not often I see people with great potential on this website, and I think I'll check out the under judgement section more often. To sum it up, this submission was great, and I'll definitely favourite this. Make something else like this and I'll be sure to keep up with what you're doing.

Great job,
stapler8

PS. I just wrote 1000 words for this and it's quite amusing.

tjdabs responds:

Hey stapler8, thanks for your great feedback! I will definitely take it to heart and apply it to my next games. This is exactly the kind of feedback I need to improve and make better games. Thanks again I really appreciate it and and thanks for playing!!