Half-Life Refueled Half-Life Refueled

Coming from somebody who's played Half-Life 1 & 2, this was really funny. It made sense, and showed something that we all did the first time we played the game. Great job, 4.5 stars for you.

Facebook Problems Facebook Problems

That was the most interesting video I have ever watched. Short, to the point, and makes you laugh. Not much to say on here because it's a movie, not a game, but you did a nice job on the animation.

Good one,
stapler8

PixelMammoth responds:

That you, Its always nice when my work is appreciated

Directioners Directioners

Nice. It wasn't another pointless movie on newgrounds, instead it gives you a nice little laugh. If newgrounds had a comments section, the haters would be endless! Great animation though, and the voices were hilarious. This one'll definitely be setting the bar for others like it.

Great job,
stapler8

AmateurishCartoons responds:

Thank you! :D

I Was Alone I Was Alone

Interesting, and you did a good job on it. There's really nothing to improve on, but it has a great idea for a game. Not much to improve on, but it handled great.

Weapons Delivery Rush Weapons Delivery Rush

It could use some extra sound effects for things like throwing the weapons and such. When switching from the AK's to the dynamite, both icons had the red background, and I found no dynamite pickups. The driving was very nice, and handled well. Good job!

100 LADDER 100 LADDER

The ladders seem to move a bit too fast, which can make it difficult after time. Some background music would be nice as well, and add to the game greatly. The idea seems nice, but I think that it needs a bit more polish. You did a nice job on it, and it has a lot of potential.

Second to None(Anthems) Second to None(Anthems)

Great song, the guitar and drums combine to create a nice sound, and although you don't have a vocalist, some of the greatest guitar players ever didn't (Steve Vai).

Great job overall!
~stapler8

The Mohawk song The Mohawk song

Great riffs, sounds awesome.

I hope you upload more music like this. Only think i can see you should work on is making it a little heavier. Otherwise this is a great song, and i think you deserve a 9.

DiroNomer responds:

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoy :D

Extraordinary Risk Extraordinary Risk

AWESOME!

Best song I have heard on the newgrounds portal so far! This is AMAZING! The riffs at the start were sick, and you should form a band if this is you playing guitar!

hpanic responds:

thx man
of course it's me playing guitar haha.
yea i do have a band now. my bandmates love my stuff too, so maybe you can listen to some of my songs with vocals anytime soon.. or not so soon. we'll see =)